Bologna, city of motors and food: Lamborghini, gelato and all the traditional local food of the city called “the Fat”
- Visit to the Lamborghini Museum Mu-De-Tec in Sant’Agata Bolognese at the Headquarter
- Visit to the Museum of Gelato Carpigiani in Bologna
- Tasting of a small cup of gelato
- Guided tour with an assistant (half day tour – 3 hours) in the city centre of Bologna for discovering the “food corners” , historical shops, the typical salumeria which sells salami, mortadella, prosciutto, local cafeteria and the shops where every morning, the hand made pasta is prepared
€ 60 pp (min.2 persone)
- Tour available Mon. Wed. Thu. Fri.Sat.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Discounted prices for children and groups
- On request: lunch in a typical local Osteria; private transport and a private english-speaking assistant for the whole day; driving experience
All visits must be booked in advance, in order to organize the entrances. All entrances are coordinated according to the number of people, in specific times. The face mask is mandatory during all visits.